Right Space, Right Place
Spartanburg is a hub for talent, and brokers nationwide are taking notice. With a robust workforce for business looking to locate or expand, Spartanburg County was recently named the 19th fastest-growing metropolitan area in the country.
The 8th ranked small metro nationwide for millennial population growth, Spartanburg also recorded a 17.8% increase in the 25-34-year-old population during the past five years. That attraction is fueled by a thriving downtown that boasts 54 food and beverage establishments, 43 retailers and 1.4 million square feet of office space.
From hip, historic spaces featuring exposed brick walls to sleek, modern Class A, Spartanburg offers a variety of office space to meet your clients’ needs.
‘Hub City’ Facts
- Spartanburg is a critical hub for the East Coast, with Interstates 85 and 26 intersecting here.
- Spartanburg County is also home to South Carolina’s first Inland Port, which has 94 million consumers within 500 miles.
- Spartanburg recently ranked 6th in the nation for industrial demand (CoStar) with more than 7 million sq. feet absorbed over the past 12 months.
- The Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport offers 100 daily flights to locations along the East Coast, as well as Denver, Tampa and Las Vegas.
- Spartanburg recorded the second largest gain statewide in average hourly earnings for the private sector - a 10.5% increase.
- In 2018, the Economic Futures Group managed 20 economic development projects totalling more than $779 million in capital investment and creating 2,094 jobs.
- During the past 18 months, downtown Spartanburg has opened or announced more than $142.5 million in development, including the restoration of the iconic Montgomery Building.
- Pedestrian foot counters show an average of 235,000 foot traffic counts per month.
- See why talent calls Spartanburg home.
Got a need? We got the space!
What brokers are saying about the ‘Burg
“The Spartanburg County real estate market, as a whole, has never been better than it is right now. At NAI Spartanburg, we feel the office space is following that trend. We have a very limited amount of class A space at this time, and this will hopefully bring forth more supply as well as push down and help fill the B/C market.”
“Spartanburg has experienced tremendous growth and renovations in the past few years bringing in many apartments and restaurants. Additionally, our CBD is home to major companies such as Denny’s, Advance America and J.M. Smith to name a few. With this, office space has become in high demand. This is a great time to be a part of this growth.”
“The Spartanburg market, specifically downtown and the central business district, offers unmatched features for current and potential office tenants. There are a variety of spaces that fit the needs of multiple tenant types in an amenity filled environment that employers and employees are seeking in today’s office world.”